Sunday, October 18, 2009

Classroom 2.0

I had a chance to catch the October 17th Classroom 2.0 live with Kim Caise, Lorna Costantini and Peggy George. I used Elluminate and was able to see the desktop and hear the conversations taking place about how to use informational databases etc... – way cool. I also went on Peggy George’s blog and read about a program called Tikatok which is an on line book publishing program – she used it with her grandson to create a book that he wrote. I also liked the site she referenced called Compfight which provides images that can be freely used with Creative Commons licensing with attribution. Great images on that site. Not sure about how the copyrights stuff works or how to site it. I’m looking forward to talking about that in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment